Prof. Mercy Gacheri Munjuri
Prof. Munjuri a Human Resource specialist, consultant and researcher. She is an accomplished researcher who has done extensive research work and has published widely in high impact journals. She has supervised a lot of research works at both Masters and PhD level and disseminated research findings in both local and international conferences. She has done consultancy work in the following areas: Facilitating Training, Conducting Training Needs Assessment; Developing Human Resources Management Training Manuals; Developing Training Needs Assessment tools; Developing Learning Modules; Conducting HR Audit.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration degree (Human Resource Management)
- Master of Business Administration degree (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Education Arts degree in Business Studies and Economics from Kenyatta University
- Certified Human Resource Professional-Kenya (CHRP-K)
- Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management.
- Munjuri M. G., K’Obonyo P., Ogutu M. (2015), “Human capital, social capital and performance of commercial banks and insurance firms in Kenya”, Prime Journal of Social Science (PJSS), Vol. 4(5), pp. 1045-1057.
- Munjuri M. G. (2018), “Human Capital, Quality of Decisions and Performance of Commercial Banks and Insurance Firms in Kenya”, International Journal of Arts and Commerce, Vol. 7(3), pp. 49-64.
- Munjuri M.G. (2019), “The Relationship between Human Capital and Quality of Decisions made by Commercial Banks and Insurance Firms in Kenya”, International Journal of Arts and Commerce, Vol. 8(9), pp. 74-86.
- Yunus M.A., Munjuri M. G., (2020) “A Critical Review of the effect of Human Resource Strategies, Motivation and Organizational Culture on Employee Performance”, International Journal of Arts and Commerce, Vol. 9, No. 10, pp 9-27.
- Mutanu S. G., Munjuri M. G. (2023) Relationship between Teleworking and Work Stress among Non-Teaching Employees in Public Universities in Kenya, European Journal of Business and Management, 15(2), 36-48.
- Koskei T. C., Munjuri M. G. (2022) Influence of Transformational leadership on Change Management in the County Governments in Kenya, European Journal of Business and Management Research, 8(1), 326–335.