Value for Money Audit
In today’s dynamic operating environment, organizations focus not only on results but also in ensuring the achievement of value. The ‘value’ driven culture permeates all the spheres of the organization. This shift in focus is meant to ensure that organizations achieve results in a way that also ensures value for money. However, there are many performance driven challenges to achieving value for money (vfm). In order to establish whether an organization is achieving value, the auditor must be competent in assessing the economy, efficiency and effectiveness of the organization’s usage of resources. Auditors are faced with the challenges of undertaking value for money audit in all aspects of the audit.
Personnel in audit, accounting and finance.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Carry out an independent assessment of economy, efficiency, and effectiveness of the utilization of organizational resources;
• Explain the state of the art technologies applicable to do value for money audit;
• Describe the principles and practices of value for money audit;
• Apply tools to plan and conduct value for money audit;
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of risk management systems;
• Examine challenges experienced in carrying out value for money audit;
• Examine how the organizations can achieve value for money;
• Prepare value for money audit reports.
1500 USD to cover tuition and training materials only.