Training Of Trainers (TOT)
Preparing and delivering top of the range “on-the-job” and “off the job” training to meet organizational needs is an essential skill. This programme provides practical help to enable participants to grasp the mindset of an expert trainer. The programme is focused on the trainer, providing skills, opportunities and feedback to enhance training delivery to the next level. Training and re-training are now an essential part of business strategy for all successful organizations.
The programme is designed for people who are already involved in training or newly appointed training staff who would like to design and mount training events. Further, it will appeal to a broad audience: training specialists and managers who have training as a part of their overall job.
At the end, of course, participants will be able to:
- Delineate the basics of adult learning theory and instructional design methodology;
- Analyze training needs;
- Develop behavioural stated learning objectives;
- Evaluate your training initiatives;
- Use effective training/facilitation techniques for managing participants, engaging a variety of learning styles and creating an effective positive learning environment;
- Manage training/facilitation challenges;
- Name tools/techniques to assist with training and delivery.
US$ 1500 to cover tuition and training materials only