The 21st Century Executive Assistant – Level 2
Behind every successful leader, there is an organized and efficient Executive Assistant (EA). The modern Executive Assistant’s role has changed considerably over recent years. Executive Assistants now play a range of crucial roles as key influencers, advisers and personal resources, making them the ambassadors for the Executives hence becoming the nerve centre of business. In essence, an effective relationship between the EA and the Executive becomes a crux in the effective delivery of the roles. Professional EAs are thus aware of the essential skills involved in communicating with seniors, peers and subordinates. They know how best to add value to their organizations by being purposed and energized in the strategic and creative approach to their daily work activities. This programme will equip EAs with key skills and tools to become the manager of tomorrow.
Executive secretaries, office administrators, PAs, senior secretaries, executive assistants and administrative executives.
At the end of the performance, participants will be able to:-
- Indicate the importance of leadership to the changing role of today’s executive assistant;
- Develop good relationships with diverse personalities;
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders;
- Assist their bosses in overall organisational planning, execution and controlling;
- Manage the secretarial team;
- Perform work with greater confidence;
- Maintain professionalism and project a positive image.
US$ 1500 to cover tuition and training materials only