Supervisory Skills For Executive Assistants
The role of EA is growing exponentially and has never been diverse as it is today. They are increasingly required to perform demanding roles on behalf of their bosses and other Managers. As an Executive Assistant, your high-powered role requires a unique combination of soft and hard skills that can only be developed through time, experience and determination. This challenging role requires EA to get sufficient knowledge and understanding of the operations of the organization they work in. This programme aims at equipping the senior executive assistants with knowledge and skills in supervisory work. It focuses on the role and responsibility of the supervisor and the answer-abilities that are associated with this position.
Senior executive assistants.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Describe the practice of supervision and the roles and responsibilities of supervisors;
- Practice supervisor’s roles of work planning, workforce planning, Leadership, communication, motivation and team building;
- Apply basic skills of coaching, counseling, mentoring, appraising subordinate’s performance;
- Handle workplace conflicts
- Prepare work plans and schedules
- Apply supervisory principles to make work discipline.
US$ 2200 to cover tuition and training materials only