Rhetoric – The Art Of Persuasion
People are often asked to make a formal business presentation, give a toast, speak at meetings and interviews, give a vote of thanks, say a few words or make an impromptu speech at a gathering which always finds them unprepared. Some people get nervous, sweaty and feel overwhelmed with anxiety when it comes to speaking in public. Delivering a powerful, persuasive and memorable speech requires one to prepare their message and rehearse, improve vocal strength and physical presence, manage anxiety and handle the unexpected thus increasing stage-readiness.
The programme will help improve professionalism in public speaking and communication resulting in confidence and impactful delivery for successful business interactions. It will also give insights into creating speech content and assist participants engage the audience.
This programme is essential for all public speakers, entrepreneurs, students, professionals and anyone aspiring to become an effective public speaker or give awesome presentations.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:-
- Look comfortable, confident and relaxed in any speaking situation;
- Speak in a clear, memorable and concise manner;
- Influence and engage the audience;
- Apply powerful techniques in public speaking;
- Use body language to enhance physical presence;
- Deliver a presentation in a powerful and persuasive way;
- Preparing and deliver effective speeches.