Project Management Using Prince 2
Effective project management is the key to project success. An understanding of project basics – that is, all those elements and characteristics that projects have in common – will aid your understanding of the most efficient project management processes. PRINCE2 is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. This programme covers PRINCE2(r) concepts, principles, themes, processes, and stages.
Project managers,general managers, IT administrators, program managers, project team managers and support staff.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Apply principles on project management using the most internationally recognized project management methods;
- Demonstrate the viability of the project in relation to its business case objectives – rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself;
- Promote consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets while facilitating staff mobility and reducing the impact of personnel changes/hand-overs;
- Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and project board, improving communication and control;
- Identify mitigation initiatives to perceived problems and issues and focus on the viability of the project throughout;
- Explain roles and responsibilities in the project management life cycle;
- Use diagnostic tool in facilitating the assurance and assessment of project work, troubleshooting and audits;
- Identify stakeholders (including sponsors and resource providers) and ensuring that they are properly represented in planning and decision making;
- Explain how to effectively engage stakeholders in the process of project approval and management.
US$ 1500 to cover tuition and training materials only.