Preparation and Interpretation of Financial Statements
Never before has the field of accountancy been faced with many challenges as it is today especially in the preparation of financial statements where many changes have been taking place in the reporting requirements. Yet the statements are the windows through which those within communicate with those outside. There is a relationship between the way the financial statements are prepared and users’ various economic decisions in such areas as investments acquisition or disposal. While it is prudent for those within to make quality statements in particular appreciating the rules governing the preparation and presentation, it is also prudent for the users to appreciate the statements especially their meaning and implication on their economic decisions.
Managers, finance managers, accountants, internal auditors, non-finance managers and officers interested in hands-on skills in areas such as preparation and interpretation of financial statements.
At the end of the course , participants will be able to:
• Prepare financial statements;
• Examine the importance of accounting standards and their implication;
• Explain the benefits of quality financial statements;
• Identify the concerns and needs of users of financial statements;
• Appreciate the importance of governance in financial reporting and financial management;
• Examine the role of financial controls;
• Explain the modern accounting and implication on the firm
2200 USD to cover tuition and training materials only.