Organizational health and well-being are of prime importance to any entity envisaging success in their future pursuits. Therefore, regular assessment of organizational performance is a managerial function which when played effectively well has great benefits as weaknesses and inefficiencies of management in different functional areas, such as production, sales, finance etc can be identified and quickly sorted out. Audits are thus part of good management practices. The importance of assessing management performance to ascertain how efficient the internal parts of an organization are contributing to a positive work climate, and supporting high-quality services that in turn lead to organizational greatness, is the premise of this course.
This programme will be beneficial to officers in administrative and management positions in public private, non-governmental, and faith-based organizations.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to;
- Assess the current status of essential components of management;
- Apply different strategies to analyze organizational inefficiencies, or weaknesses and strengths;
- Identify feasible changes that can make an organization more effective;
- Develop specific plans to fix identified performance gaps;
- Develop monitoring and evaluation plans.
US$ 1150 to cover tuition and training materials only