Learning from Big Data, Data Mining and Business Analytics – Data Analytics
Modern organizations are experiencing data revolution. Traditional intuitive decision making is replaced by visualizing and interpreting the vast amount of digitalized information. It is the era of real-time analysis of data that is big, unstructured and dynamic. Managers of modern organizations need a sound understanding of the potential of data to spot new business opportunities. Making the most of your data is the main source of competitive advantage.
This programme will demystify “big data” and translate the mass of data into sound business decisions. The programme will focus on core concepts of big data analysis, intuitive logic behind ways of grouping objects, detecting patterns and on visualizing and interpreting the results.
This course is aimed at managers and business analysts working at the intersection of information and management, who want to be ready for the future.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamentals of data science & business analytics;
- Discuss the big data phenomenon and data mining tools;
- Unveil the hidden powers of data and information, from exploration to understanding and prediction;
- Build predictive and prescriptive analytics from big data;
- Visualize information and use it as a basis for operational and strategic discussions in an organization;
- Present findings in a clear and convincing way.
US$ 1150 to cover tuition and training materials only.