Leadership Effectiveness and High Performing Organizations
Organizations the world over are searching for elements that constitute continuous organisational success. They are searching for effective approaches to management that offer organizations a competitive advantage. Customers are looking for excellent products and services so the search is on the factors that do not cause a one-time good result but sustainable high performance and identifying these approaches is of paramount importance and success to a greater extent hinges on the capability of the organization’s management team.
The key success factor is managers’ enhanced ability to identify elements that determine the continuous success of high performance in line with organizational purposes based upon their missions. Therefore, creation of HPOs is driven by managers who provide effective leadership and know precisely what their organizations collectively envisage to achieve, and then devise effective strategies and actions to achieve the organizational goals, measure how well their organization are collectively achieving their goals, and use such evaluation results to improve the operations and service delivery. Everything rises and falls on leadership as leadership is cause and everything else is the effect.
Middle and top managers from all types of organisations
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop Quality leadership skills to inspire followership that directly link to increased organizational success;
- Establish, communicate, and take decisive actions to achieve goals;
- Inspire and coach their teams, ensuring that they are high-performance contributors to the same goals;
- Discuss strategies of how to commit to continual change to ensure customer focus and organizational agility.
- Develop and apply best practices to account for leading teams in alignment with their organization’s strategic goals.
- Align the organization’s business priorities, be accountable for success, and lead others in the execution of strategy;
- Devise strategies that effectively foster the creation of high-performance organizations.
US$ 1500 to cover tuition and training materials only