Knowledge management (KM) involves a strategic commitment to improving the organization’s effectiveness, as well as its opportunity enhancement. As a process, the goal of KM is to improve the organization’s ability to execute its core mandate more efficiently. The aim of this programme, therefore, is to help participants learn how to continuously improve an organization’s performance through the improvement and application of useful knowledge throughout the organization. The aim is to ensure the organization has the right knowledge at the right time and place. In essence, KM is a strategic resource in organizational productivity and effectiveness.
Middle and Senior Managers in all organisations, Human Resources practitioners, Librarians et.
At the end of the performance, participants will be able to:
- Explain clearly the ontological (existence) and epistemological (acquisition) conception of knowledge;
- Establish effective avenues for acquisition and improvement of knowledge in organisations;
- Create ambience for knowledge sharing and enhancement;
- Transform knowledge to add value to the processes and operations of the business;
- Leverage knowledge management strategies to the business of an organisation to accelerate growth and innovation;
- Use knowledge to provide a competitive advantage for the organisation.
US$ 1500 to cover tuition and training materials only