Integrated Financial Management Information System (IFMiS): Implementation, Use and Control
No doubt financial management is critical to the success of any organization and its enhanced effectiveness permeates the entire organization. With a dynamic environment, improving the financial management system is a constant obsession of management. Integrated financial management system seeks to not only improve and automate the financial management functions but also to create an enabled financial innovation integrating all functions of an organization such as planning, budgeting and reporting. IFMIS may be embedded on a number of platforms including Oracle, EPICOR, Coda Financials, Free balance and even bespoke. As such appreciating the system potential is important. The course aims to equip managers with practical skills relevant to development, design, implementation and management of an integrated financial management information system on an Oracle business suite platform.
The programme is designed for accountant, finance officers, IT specialist, auditors managers and officers with an appreciation for IFMIS.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Appreciate the potential of IFMIS;
• Implement the IFMIS embedded on an oracle suite;
• Gain knowledge of the software;
• Apply their financial management skills in an IFMIS set up;
• Design, develop, maintain and administer the system;
• Utilize the package (oracle) suites for maximum benefit to the organization;
• Coordinate planning, budgeting and accounting;
• Appreciate the need for updated information and reporting structure.
2300 USD to cover tuition and training materials only.