ICT Project Management Using Microsoft Office Project
One of the key strategies towards successful exploitation of project management principles and techniques is education and training and hence the management training of this kind. This management training programme provides participants with opportunity to develop knowledge and skills needed to apply established project management principles and techniques.
Executives, directors and project managers with functional or project responsibilities in the private and public sector.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- List key concepts in project management;
- Identify, analyze, reflect, on and synthesize the key elements of the ICT project management framework;
- Analyze the role of ICT project management within a workplace;
- Research and evaluate how ICT professional applies ICT project management principles and techniques, project management skills, methods and software tools in the ICT industry;
- Apply appropriate communication practices within a project management context.