ICT Infrastructure Management
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is the world’s leading documentation approach to IT service management, utilized by some of the world’s largest organizations. Through ITIL courses, course participants will explore specialized principles used to manage and streamline IT infrastructure while utilizing best practice principles for identifying and implementing documentation.
IT professionals, IT support staff, project and business managers, members of an IT team involved in delivery of it services.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Comprehend the principles and concepts of IT Service Management as a practice;
- Comprehend the ITIL at service Life cycle and its purpose;
- Be aware of the generic concepts and definitions used in ITILcomprehend the key principles and models;
- Describe the processes and their role within the life cycle concept;
- Explain the main functions within an IT organization;
- Explain the roles as defined within ITIL.