Human Resource (HR) Metrics And Analytics
As HR practitioners, are you able to forecast which employees are at risk of leaving? Can you help improve the organization’s engagement level? Are you well equipped to drive better compensation and benefits design? The challenge faced by HR practitioners is firstly knowing what to analyze (to identify the kind of analysis that will help them make better people decisions) and secondly knowing how to analyze (to have the knowledge and be proficient in the use of analytical tools to undertake analytics). This intensive programme aims to address the challenges outlined above, and equip HR practitioners to be more competent and confident in making sense of data for enhanced people decisions.
Middle and senior-level HR officers/managers in human resources management and development, recruitment & selection committee members, public service commissions
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Explain basic concepts on HRMS/HRIS and prepare HR reports and conduct data visualization;
- Create business understanding for HR initiatives;
- Forecast budget numbers for HR costs;
- Apply analytic techniques and uncover data-driven insights that aid in HR decision-making and reporting;
- Examine common pitfalls in the use of analytics in HR.
US$ 1500 to cover tuition and training materials only