Financial Markets Innovations and Opportunities
The global financial markets are now more flexible and changing, giving more challenges and opportunities thus individual and corporate entities might experience as they seek full participation in these markets. This course will help participants to get to know the proper procedures and mechanisms in participating in the money and capital markets.
Fund managers, chief executives, accountants, scholars and various practitioners from financial institutions, stock exchanges, capital market authorities and securities exchanges.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Explain the concepts and principles of the financial markets and its operation mechanisms thus helping them to decide on full participation as an individual or corporate entity;
• Describe the legal framework of financial and capital markets;
• Identify capital markets instruments;
• Explain money markets operations, challenges and prospects;
• Appreciate the role of regional integration in promoting financial and capital markets;
• Explain operations of stock exchange.
2300 USD to cover tuition and training materials only.