Environmental, Social And Governance (ESG) Reporting Framework
ESG reporting has become the key attribute of ethically conscious organisations. The reporting enhances the reputation of the organisations. Laying out a strong foundation for ESG reporting helps organisations not only navigate diverse stakeholders requirements but also increase the organisation reputation.
Unfortunately, most organisations have little or no understanding of the ESG reporting frameworks. Organisations also fears the costs associated with the ESG reporting. There is need to align the needs of the organisation with the appropriate ESG reporting framework. Such a framework will seek to optimize ESG benefits while managing costs associated with ESG.
The programme is relevant for senior executives, accounting and financing officers
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept and variables of ESG;
- Appreciate the various frameworks for ESG reporting;
- Formulate KPIs for ESG reporting;
- Learn how to improve ESG reporting KPIs;
- Learn how to report and present ESG reports.