Effective Supervisory Management
Many a time, supervision makes it difficult for employees to get work done. Effective supervision should foster the creation of a supportive developmental process that enhances employees’ acquisition of motivation, autonomy, self-awareness and skills necessary to effectively accomplish tasks and contribute towards the attainment of corporate objectives. Effective supervision is synonymous with a good ambience for working. Creating a conducive work environment is one of the key functions and tenets of effective supervision. The fact that skilled employees are attracted to join good organizations does not make them better performers. Supervision sets the limits within which workers can perform effectively and optimally by applying their skills aided by effective work motivation techniques.
The three-week course is meant to enhance supervisory management competencies for officers, administrators, and lower and middle managers.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Develop performance standards;
- Monitor and evaluate work activities;
- Empower subordinates to perform optimally;
- Resolve conflicts among subordinates amicably;
- Foster positive discipline among subordinates;
- Mentor, coach and counsell employees;
- Provide effective leadership in work implementation.
US$ 2200 to cover tuition and training materials only