Computer Network Administration
Today’s IT professionals need to deliver crucial services for organizations and their end users. This path offers system administrator training in Installing, configuring upgrading new systems. Windows active directory infrastructure implementation, routing and switching protocols configuration and troubleshooting, security, desktop support, Amazon web Services, Linux, virtualization, and more.
This course is intended for system administrators/network engineers/IT support officers and IT technicians
At the end of this course, participants will be able:
- Install and configure windows server operating system;
- Configure and troubleshoot switching and routing protocols;
- Upgrade new systems;
- Deploy, manage and maintain the industry’s leading VM platforms;
- Administer the leading organizational collaboration software on the market today, SharePoint;
- Examine open source operating system leader, Linux.