Advanced Human Resource Management And Development
With precious value and scarce capabilities, human resources are considered as a source of sustainable and highly competitive advantage in the organization. The success of an organization depends upon several elements and factors. Human resources play an integral role in attaining an innovative and high-quality product/ service. The pace at which human resource management evolves challenges even the most seasoned practitioners. More than ever, it is crucial to keep abreast of the latest changes and best practices. One needs to maintain a solid knowledge of the different functional areas, develop and expand skills as a professional and responsible executive.
This programme examines the evolving human resources function within today’s organizations. Participants will examine the changing roles and responsibilities of human resources managers, the acceptance and integration of the human resources function as a full business partner, and the higher expectations placed on human resources leadership to make a significant contribution to the successful management of the organization. Uniquely, there will also be the opportunity to examine the critical role of HR in well-being of organizations.
HR managers who have attended the basic programme in human resource management and development such as those offered by ESAMI.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Explain the role of HR within the organization, the elements of HR strategy, and how they can be used to develop a competitive advantage;
- Create linkage between HR strategies and organizational Strategy
- Audit HRM functions
- Develop HRM budgets
- Enhance Advanced HRM competencies
- Integrate TQM principles in HRM practices
- Take a strategic approach to human resource management
- Asses the HR environment in which your organization operates
US$ 1500 to cover tuition and training materials only.