Advanced Financial Management
This programme aims at enhancing capacity in financial management at corporate and public sector level by providing practitioners with a deeper and broader understanding of the complex issues that are emerging in the finance arena for corporate value creation.
Senior finance executives in both public and private sector organisations.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Explain the principles underlying a sound financial decision in a modern corporate environment;
- Apply principles on strategic financial management;
- Explore methods of financing international trade;
- Explore methods of financing mergers and acquisitions;
- Examine emerging issues in the digitization of finance.