Auditing for Internal Auditors
Internal auditing provides unique service to both public and private institutions. It is an independent, objective, assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations .It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Managers who own and operate systems. Internal auditors who provide independent, objective assurance and engage into consulting activities. The programme is also relevant for external auditors, accounting staff, inspectors and investigators.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Explain the purpose, authority and responsibility of internal auditing;
• Describe concepts on independence and objectivity; proficiency and due professional care in auditing;
• Set up a quality assurance and improvement program;
• Apply auditing principles to manage the internal audit function;
• Apply communication skills.
2200 USD to cover tuition and training materials only.