Property management is among the most important aspect of an organization ranking second to human resource management. Indeed, the organization level of service (LOS) is determined to a large extent by the condition of property and assets. Failure to bridge the gap between the expected LOS and what the organization is offering has negative consequences. Optimal management of property and assets enhance the value of the organization.
Asset and property managers, officers, accountants, stock officers and other staff whose work is closely related to property and asset management.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Describe the variables affecting the life cycle costs of property and how to optimize the cost;
• Appreciate the relationship between property and value and thus place the importance of property management procedures within the organization;
• Describe the process and purpose of property and asset evaluation and analysis;
• Explain on safety, health, environmental and risk in the management of property;
• Develop strategies for optimizing the value of your organization through optimal asset and property management;
• Leverage on asset/property for the required LOS.
1500 USD to cover tuition and training materials only.