Strategic Intelligence and Emotional Quotient (I.E.Q)
Successful Organizations constantly innovate and adapt their strategies to changing economic, social, operational and political context. The Launchpad for organizational success is the ability of senior executives to leverage strategic and emotional intelligence – “Strategic EIQ” to diagnose the health of the organization, set priorities for improvement, drive and sustain superior performance, improve self and social awareness and harness the power of self and relationship management. Navigating through the complex labyrinth of inter-organizational ecosystems requires Senior Executives to boost their strategic as well as emotional intelligence – a need that has is more urgent for organizational agility.
Senior executives who significantly influence their organization’s strategic direction, organizational design, financial decisions or human-capital development. The program is particularly appropriate for Chief Executive Officers, Corporate Planning Directors, Finance Directors, Human Resource Directors, and other senior executives.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:-
• Use a diagnostic framework for identifying and overcoming organizational inertia;
• Use analytical tools to anticipate and adjust to strategic change;
• Devise strategies to overcome the underlying sources of strategic, structural, and human inertia;
• Apply emotional intelligence to build a positive and empowering work environment;
• Apply strategic scorecards, constructive paranoia, and action-based; learning;
• Lead the strategic reconfiguration of organizational structures, culture, processes, systems and procedures.
2300 USD To cover tuition and training materials only.