Office Operations For Support Staff
To run an effective office, staff need to be professionally trained at all levels. Support staff provide a variety of support functions to an organization as they keep it running by offering services to those involved in the organization’s main business. The skills required to do the duties effectively are varied and complex as they are involved in a wide array of activities. They require technical, interpersonal and soft skills to perform their duties effectively. Prioritize workloads and juggling with different time-sensitive tasks are vital skills required for this job especially when there is minimal supervision. Since organisations depend heavily on support staff, it is therefore imperative to train them to improve productivity.
Administrative assistants, clerical officers, junior secretaries, other office staff who serve in a support role.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:-
- Elaborate the supportive roles and function of today’s modern office environment;
- Increase productivity in the office and appreciate the use of appropriate communication tools in the office;
- Discuss changing role of support staff and their contribution;
- Demonstrate the contribution of the support function to the organization’s goals;
- Manage and handle information for maximum results so as to help the organisation to achieve its business goals.
US$ 1500 to cover tuition and training materials only.