Contemporary Issues in Taxation
Taxation is fluid and dynamic as its statutes keep changing over time. Changes in the global and local business industry requires that tax officers continue learning to acquire the most up-to-date knowledge that can help them to perform their work in a most efficient way. This course is designed specifically for tax officers in order to enable them grasp recent developments in taxation.
Senior tax officers in the ministries of finance and government revenue authorities to including commissioners, directors, tax assessors, investigators and other tax officers.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Apply techniques on taxation ;
• Explain development in taxation that affects their country taxation;
• Explain tax administration;
• Identify tax avoidance and tax evasion situations;
• Conduct tax audits and tax investigations;
• Explain tax reforms;
• Interpret regional tax treaties;
• Identify tax appropriate tax incentives.
1500 USD to cover tuition and training materials only.