Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- "Account" means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- "Application" means the software program provided by the University downloaded by You on any electronic device, named ESAMI DVS
- "ESAMI" (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Eastern & Southern African Management Institute.
- "Country" refers to Tanzania
- "Cookies" are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- "Device" means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- "Personal Data" is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- "Service" refers to the Website.
- "Service Provider" means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- "Usage Data" refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- "You" means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
ESAMI DVS does not collect any personal data while you are using Our Service.
Usage Data is not collected when using the Service.
Information Collected while Using the Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, we require camera access, with
You can enable or disable access to camera at any time, through Your Device settings.