The 21st Century Executive Assistant – Level 1
Executive Assistants (EA) assist their managers to run their offices efficiently and organize schedules with confidence and aplomb. They fully understand their boss’s objectives while working closely and dynamically to support them. With remarkable professional skills, executive assistants can take on and handle projects on their bosses’ behalf. The 21st-century EA is expected to be professional, competent and in control of the offices, they manage. The programme will equip the 21st-century Executive Assistants with the skills and attitudes to make a difference.
Executive secretaries, office administrators, PAs, senior secretaries, executive assistants and administrative executives.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:-
- Plan, organize and execute their work with minimal supervision;
- Present ideas clearly and concisely;
- Manage time and juggle priorities;
- Organize information effectively;
- Achieve higher productivity at work;
- Enhance effectiveness and persuasiveness in daily communications and interactions;
- Handle stress encountered at work.
US$ 1500 to cover tuition and training materials only