Remuneration In The Public Service
Service delivery of the public sector is becoming more and more critical for the socio-economic development of countries. It concurs in fact for the legitimacy of each government which embarks on the challenge to meeting the needs of people. In this respect, human resources as an important aspect of organizations and the key factor for the revitalization of public administration should be properly addressed for a better service delivery leading to appropriate and cost-effective services following citizens’ expectations. Nowadays, whereas the focus is primarily on the sustainable development goals, the excellence of public service to be delivered by any institution depends on how talented and competent its human resources are. This is why remuneration management within public sector organizations stands as a top priority for managers and employers with the major aim of retaining talented employees.
Middle to senior-level managers within the public service.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Describe key strategic human resource management and key accountabilities within the public service;
- Describe how job evaluations are conducted within the public service;
- Explain fundamentals of salary administration;
- Apply compensation tools and techniques within the public service;
- Explain criteria for salary structures within the public service;
- Identify challenges with salary administration within the public sector;
- Describe the total compensation architecture;
- Develop incentive schemes.
US$ 1500 to cover tuition and training materials only