Management Development Programme For Executive Assistants I (Basic)
The Executive Assistant (EA) profession is a supportive one requiring secretarial as well as managerial and administrative skills. It is a profession demanding ethical or moral conduct where one has to display a positive attitude towards executives and other stakeholders. The profession requires continuous self-development on mental and physical orderliness. The modern working environment requires that every individual acquires management skills. People who lack the skills have failed to pursue bigger dreams, failed to work in teams and they become their own obstacle in career growth and development.
Management Development Programme for EA 1 has been specifically designed to enhance special capabilities that this cadre of staff requires if they to be an asset in their organization. Participants will be taken through management principles, and given an opportunity to reflect on the changing role of the EA. They will be challenged to think of means of making their jobs more appealing.
Executive assistants, senior personal secretaries and administrative assistants.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of the role of Executive Assistants;
- Describe management functions;
- Explain the importance of human resources in the organization;
- Apply office and management skills effectively;
- Manage information
- Identify and clarify priorities; know what to do when dozens of people and tasks, demand your attention
- Communicate at all levels effectively
- Write effective reports
US$ 2800 to cover tuition and training materials only