Designing Human Resource Policies
Well defined policies and procedures facilitate getting people to do the right work, the right way. The process of the development of human resource policies is complex because of the many actors involved. Human resource practitioners need, therefore, to acquire expertise and understanding on designing policies that will be appropriate for the organization.
This programme deals with contemporary developments in the area of Designing Human Resource Policies.The programme prepares HR professionals to maximise their impact on the most vital resource of the organization- its human resources.
Middle and senior-level personnel officers/managers in human resource management and development.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Formulate human resource policies;
- Link human resource policies with organizational strategic plans;
- Develop criteria for effective policies;
- Explain the different methods in human resource policy formulation;
- Administer and monitor policies;
- Evaluate HR policies.
US$ 1500 to cover tuition and training materials only