Career And Succession Planning
An organization can’t achieve its strategic business goals if it doesn’t have the needed human capacity and skills – the talent – to do this. Managing talent effectively means your organization will have a total workforce optimized for overall success in achieving its goals. In this programme, you’ll learn about creating programmes for everyone from emerging employees through to experienced leaders by considering key concepts of career development, succession planning and mentoring. You’ll also learn how to maintain a qualified talent pipeline through effective succession planning. You’ll explore succession planning activities, and learn how to create a succession programme and analyze its success after implementation.
Middle and senior-level personnel officers/managers in human resources management and development.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:-
- Carry out personal development plans;
- Identify the type of skills and competencies that are needed for career development;
- Explore the different stages in a development cycle;
- Link performance and career management;
- Develop career action plans;
- Discuss HR department’s role in career planning and development;
- Discuss the major factors contributing to successful career development;
- Difference between coaching and mentoring;
- List the major steps involved in coaching and mentoring.
US$ 1500 to cover tuition and training materials only