Service delivery surveys are an important input into any service quality improvement program. They also provide information that would be used in not only performance management initiatives, but also in the formulation of strategic plans. Results of these surveys should be the basis for crafting an appropriate client service charter.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Senior public service employees in central government ministries and agencies, planning officers in ministries, senior officials in local government administrations, representatives of development agencies and non-governmental organizations.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Explain the role of surveys in measuring efficiency in client service delivery;
• Design and conduct service delivery surveys;
• Apply results of service delivery surveys in formulating service quality improvements;
• Share with other trainees country experience in carrying out service delivery.
• Aims of serviced delivery surveys;
• Steps involved in planning surveys;
• Carrying a service delivery;
• Analyzing service delivery survey data;
• Setting service quality standards;
• Measuring customer satisfaction;
• Writing service delivery survey report;
• Implementing improvements in service delivery;
• Monitoring and evaluating quality of services.