This course is designed to create synergies between both staff in marketing, public relations and other front line operations that tend to impact on organizations relationships with its publics and customers. For a long time public relations staff were treated as peripheral to the organizational success but this is no longer the case. Customer and public relations today occupy top management’s time and are part of the organization’s critical success factors. This course is skills based and participants are exposed to many case studies and simulations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme is designed for the personnel who regularly come into contact with the organization’s public, and customer care programmes. These include: PR managers/officers/assistants, protocol officers, press secretaries, information officers, and customer care managers.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Apply communication skills across multiple media platforms including writing, socia
• l media and advertising;
• Apply principles to handle and manage customer feedback;
• Explain modern approaches in customer care;
• Apply technical skills in public issues analysis, media relations, advertising, publications.
• Principles of PR;
• The corporate personality and public role of communication in PR, and PR programmes;
• Customer care approaches;
• Handling complaints and customer relations;
• Effective communication.