One of the key strategies towards successful exploitation of project management principles and techniques is education and training and hence the management training of this kind. This management training programme provides participants with opportunity to develop knowledge and skills needed to apply established project management principles and techniques.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Executives, directors and project managers with functional or project responsibilities in the private and public sector.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of key concepts in project management;
• Identify, analyze, reflect, on and synthesize the key elements of the ict project management framework;
• Analyze the role of ict project management within a workplace;
• Research and evaluate how ict professional applies ict project management principles and techniques, project management skills, methods and software tools in the ict industry;
• Apply appropriate communication practices within a project management context.
• Fundamentals of ICT project management;
• ICT Project management knowledge areas and processes;
• ICT Project planning, budgeting and cost estimation;
• Scheduling and resource allocation;
• Project risk management, communication and quality management;
• Execution, monitoring and control.