This course will enable participants to achieve more skills in designing a policy which is in line with International Labour Organization guiding principles for policy development. Integrate the UN, ILO, SADC and EAC approaches. Incorporation of gender, human rights and reproductive health contemporary issues makes this course a unique one.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Human resource practitioners, policy makers, Board members, program managers, journalists and health management practitioners.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Acquire both skills and knowledge on HIV/AIDS components management;
• Analyze different HIV/AIDS policies that will allow participants to evaluate different policies for improvement.
• International organization’s guideline examples UN, ILO, SADC;
• HR and HIV policies operationalization;
• Human rights and HIV/AIDS;
• Policy elements;
• Policy implementation;
• Gender and advocacy;
• HIV prevention strategies.