Behind every successful director or manager, you will find an organised and efficient Executive assistant or Administrative professional. The administrative support position has become the nerve centre of business, industry and government at all levels. People occupying such positions need to add value every day to their organization by being purposed and energized in the strategic and creative approach to their daily work activities.
The conference will bring together the phenomenal assistants behind most of the successful government officials, businesses, politicians, and more. This valuable conference is an exciting opportunity to learn new practical skills that will enable executive assistants and administrative professionals manage their jobs and career with expertise, new authority and success. The conference is dedicated to personal growth and professional development of the participants and will build competencies necessary to be successful at adding value every day within the administrative arena. The conference will allow networking and sharing of ideas with peers from various organisations who face the same challenges on a day to day basis.
• Alignment of office work with your bosses’ and organizational goals
• Increase leadership, influence and ability to get results and renew sense of purpose
• Enhance confidence, credibility and interpersonal skills
• Increasing productivity and effectiveness
• Increasing confidence, recognition, and visibility
• Get more done in less time
• Increasing ability to collaborate up, down and across the organization
• Refresh current skills, master new ones and network with other professionals
THE CONFERENCE AT A GLANCE
• Moving up the organizational ladder – Professional development of Executive assistant / Administrative professional.
• The power of positive thinking – Managing time, stress and conflict
• Believe in yourself and your abilities: Setting goals & priorities for smart working
• Manage multiple priorities – What to do when everything is important.
• Innovative and creative thinking – Demonstration of excellence and efficiency in everything you do.
• Managing time and multiple tasks – Learn to work with limited resources
• Dealing with difficult people – How to take on the toughest types
• High impact business communication – Communicating with confidence and clarity
• Organizing meetings, events, conferences and business travel
• Working effectively with others – People skills to build trust, influence and interpersonal skills
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Secretaries, Office Administrators, Office Managers, Executive/Private Secretaries, Personal Secretaries, Principal/Personal/Administrative Assistants.