This course integrates economic and market theories to develop a framework for creative thinking that leads to specification of society needs for specific solutions. The focus is on understanding the processes of learning, creativity and innovation in business practice, and knowing how to sustain your business as a relevant provider of viable solutions to society.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Those senior officials in policy making positions in government, SMEs and industry who have an interest in enhancing a productively creative and innovative society and heads of vocational training institutions, will benefit from receiving this training.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Describe steps to practical innovation;
• Identify potential areas and opportunities for innovation in enterprise;
• Identify various types of innovation and how they apply to different situations;
• Exhibit higher levels of innovation and having an open mind in embracing innovation.
• The innovation process and associated key concepts;
• Process innovation and technology;
• Product innovation and prototypes;
• Market innovation, intellectual property rights and patenting;
• Commercialization of innovations in practice;
• Creative thinking for employees.