People are often asked to make a formal business presentation, give a toast, speak at meetings and interviews, give a vote of thanks, say a few words or make an impromptu speech at a gathering which always finds them unprepared. Some people get nervous, sweaty and feel overwhelmed with anxiety when it comes to speaking in public. Delivering a powerful, persuasive and memorable speech requires one to prepare their message and rehearse, improve vocal strength and physical presence, manage anxiety and handle the unexpected thus increasing stage-readiness. The course will help improve professionalism in public speaking and communication resulting in confidence and impactful delivery for successful business interactions. It will also give insights into creating speech content and assist participants engage the audience.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is essential for all public speakers, entrepreneurs, students, professionals and anyone aspiring to become an effective public speaker or give awesome presentations.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:-
• Look comfortable, confident and relaxed in any speaking situation;
• Speak in a clear, memorable and understandable manner;
• Influence and engage the audience;
• Apply powerful techniques in public speaking;
• Use body language to enhance physical presence;
• Deliver a presentation in a powerful and persuasive way;
• Preparing and deliver effective speeches.
TOPICS TO INCLUDE
• Professional communication skills;
• Persuasive speaking;
• Connecting with and managing the audience;
• Managing one’s nerves and exuding confidence;
• Speech development and design;
• Delivering compelling and memorable speeches;