Most organization embark on training on the basis of supply driven, what is available in the market or who has not attended training recently i.e. who’s turn? Unfortunately these organizations don’t undertake a thorough needs analysis. As a result the same organizations end up training a lot of their employees without a corresponding raise in performance. Even when training is the correct response and the programme is the right one, few organizations attempt to check how effective the programme was. Further, is there any impact?. This practical programme provides the latest methods and tools to be able to complete two most important areas of the training cycle – Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and Evaluation. Participants will be able to demonstrate the added value of training activities. In the current era of financial difficulties, these are the two areas that will really make a difference to any training function.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Training professionals, HR managers, HR Officers and executives responsible for identifying, planning and scheduling training:
• Training, HRD and HR professionals making decisions on training interventions;
• Individuals responsible for budgeting, forecasting or justifying training costs to develop and implement training:
• Training/HRD Committee members.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
• At the end of the course, participants will be able to :
• Analyze training needs;
• Evaluate training;
• Apply principles to implement what has been covered in the training;
• Apply a standard and audit-able approach to training.
• Training policy formulation and administration;
• Training needs analysis;
• Design and evaluation of effective training programme;
• Preparation of HRD plans;
• Performance improvement programming;
• Budgeting and costing of training.