HRM with its multiple modules has taken care of adding value to the organization as a whole. E-HRM can enable all employees, stakeholders, and business customers to be involved in the business processes electronically. People can work hassle-free, both from within and outside the office workplace. E-HRM facilitates access the employee/organization related data from anywhere accross the world with the help of the HRM system being available via the Internet hence giving more agility to access the information from anyplace to get work done and respond to requests faster on the move. And these days, with gadgets/smart phones it is all the way easier to keep connected to the internet.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme is intended for HRM practitioners at strategic levels in their respective organizations including HR directors, deputy directors and managers and any official with similar job titles with vast experience in this field. Participants to this programme should have prime responsibility for steering organizational performance through value adding HR practices.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:-
• Identify differences and similarities between e-HRM and conventional HRM;
• Measure the effectiveness of e-HRM in their respective organizations.
• E-HRM trends, consequences and current debates;
• The differences and similarities between e-HRM and conventional HRM;
• E-Human resource management: challenges in the digital era;
• Introducing e-HRM in organizations;
• Measuring the effectiveness of e-HRM;
• Strategic impact of IT on the HRM function.