Behind every successful leader, there is an organized and efficient executive assistant (ea). The modern executive assistant’s role has changed considerably over recent years. Executive assistants now play a range of crucial roles as key influencers, advisers and personal resources, making the ea the ambassador for the boss and the position becoming the nerve centre of business. Nowadays it is very much more about relationships as well as the tasks. True ea professionals are aware of the essential skills involved in communicating with bosses, colleagues and clients. People occupying such positions need to add value every day to their organization by being purposed and energized in the strategic and creative approach to their daily work activities. This programme will equip eas with key skills and tools to become the manager of tomorrow.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Executive secretaries, office administrators, PAs, senior secretaries, executive assistants and administrative executives
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:-
• Appreciate the importance of leadership to the changing role of today’s executive assistant;
• Develop good relationships with diverse personalities;
• Effectively communicate with stakeholders;
• Assist their bosses in overall organisational planning, execution and controlling;
• Manage the secretarial team;
• Perform work with greater confidence;
• Maintain professionalism and project positive image.
• Stepping into the leadership ladder;
• Personal efficacy;
• Team working;
• Management functions;
• Decision making and delegation;
• Managing conflicts and difficult situations;
• Effective supervisory skills;
• Successful event management;
• Interpersonal skills;
• Effective communication and presentation skills;
• Report writing.