Organizational healthy and well-being is of prime importance to any entity envisaging success in their future pursuits. Therefore, regular assessment of organizational performance is a managerial function which when played effectively well has great benefits as weaknesses and inefficiencies of management in different functional areas, such as production, sales, finance et can be identified and quickly sorted out. Audits are thus part of good management practices. The importance of assessing management performance to ascertain how efficient the internal parts of an organization are contributing to a positive work climate, and supporting high-quality services that in-turn leads to organizational greatness, is the premise of this course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course will be beneficial to officers in administrative and management positions in public private, non-governmental, and faith-based organizations.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to;
• Assess current status of essential components of management;
• Apply different strategies to analyze organizational inefficiencies, or weaknesses and strength;
• Identify feasible changes that can make an organization more effective;
• Develop specific plans to fix identified performance gaps;
• Develop monitoring and evaluation plans.
• Introduction to management audit;
• Organizational assessment methods;
• Data collection tools and data analysis strategies;
• Devising strategies for improvement;
• Development of monitoring and evaluation plan;
• Presentation of findings.