Executive assistants (ea) assist their managers run their offices efficiently and organize schedules with confidence and aplomb. They fully understand their boss’s objectives while working closely and dynamically to support them. With remarkable professional skills, executive assistants are able to take on and handle projects on their bosses’ behalf. The 21st century ea is expected to be professional, competent and in control of the offices they manage. The programme will equip the 21st century executive assistants with the skills and attitudes to make a difference
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Executive secretaries, office administrators, pas, senior secretaries, executive assistants and administrative executives.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:-
• Plan, organize and execute their own work with minimal supervision;
• Present ideas clearly and concisely;
• Manage time and juggle priorities;
• Organize information in an effective manner;
• Achieve higher productivity at work;
• Enhance effective and persuasive in your daily communications and interactions;
• Handle stress encountered by executive assistants.
• The evolving role of the 21st century executive assistants;
• Setting objectives, goals and priorities;
• Understanding your boss;
• E - challenges of productivity - hints and tips to be digitally efficient;
• Managing office time, yours and your manager’s;
• Organise everything in your life: your office, your boss and yourself;
• Professional image that reflects positively on the boss and department;
• Aligning objectives to the office and department;
• Improving communication skills – verbal, non-verbal and listening skills;
• Managing stress;
• Understanding yourself, your boss and others;
• Handling important relationships.