An organization cannot build a good team of working professionals without good human resource. The key function of the human resource management team includes recruiting people, training them, performance appraisals, motivating employees as well as workplace communication, workplace safety and much more.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme would be beneficial to middle and senior level officers/man- agers in human resource management and development as well as line managers.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Develop competence in the management of human resource;
• Build capacity to use essential HRM techniques;
• Examine various HRM & D approaches and applications.
• Systems approach to HRM & D;
• HR policies;
• HR planning;
• Management of conflicts and labour relations;
• Training and development;
• HR management skills – job evaluation, recruitment/selection, counseling and performance appraisal;
• ICT for HRM & D.