Organisations world over are searching for elements that constitute continuous organisational success. They are searching for effective approaches to management that offer organisations competitive advantage. Customers are looking for excellent products and services so the search is on the factors that do not cause a one-time good result but sustainable high performance and identifying these approaches is of paramount importance and success to a greater extent hinges on the capability of the organisation’s management team. The key success factor is managers’ enhanced ability to identify factors that determine the continuous success of high performance in line with organisational purposes based upon their missions. Therefore, creation of HPOs is driven by managers who provide effective leadership and know precisely what their organisations collectively envisage to achieve, and then devise effective strategies and actions to achieve the organisational goals, measure how well their organisation are collectively achieving their goals, and use such evaluation results to improve the operations and service delivery. Everything rises and falls on leadership as leadership is cause and everything else is effect.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Middle and top managers from all types of organisations
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Develop Quality leadership skills to inspire followership that directly link to increased organizational success;
• Acquire the right skills to be those leaders that impact the organization’s bottom line. They will be able to establish, communicate, and take decisive action to achieve goals;
• Inspire and coach their teams, ensuring that they are high-performance contributors to the same goals;
• Learn strategies of how to commit to continual change to ensure customer focus and organizational agility. Leaders don’t just tell, but they show why change initiative matters;
• Developed and be able to apply best practices to account for leading teams in alignment with their organization’s strategic goals. They will have acquired the
knowledge, skill and motivation to align with the organization’s business priorities, be accountable for success, and lead others in the execution of strategy;
• Devise strategies that effectively foster creation of high performance organisations.
• The secretes of high performance organisations and how they are created;
• The role of performance management in maintaining high performance organisations;
• The nature, characteristics of and strategies of learning organisations;
• Strategic and focused leadership;
• Leadership characteristics that facilitate change and foster institutional effectiveness;
• Effective managerial leadership and culture in sub-Saharan Africa
• Self and holistic leadership;
• Effective followership favorable for fostering hpos;
• Assessment of organisational effectiveness;
• Effective leadership development in the african context.