This programme will facilitate preparation of HRD specialists to become strategic thinkers and problem solvers who can address a board spectrum of human organizational performance issues within public, private and non- profit sectors etc. HRD specialists commonly help organizations identify performance gaps and deliver appropriate interventions that improve human performance in the workplace. This programme has been developed around competencies identified as essential for effective leadership in the area of human performance improvement. The HRD field draws from systems design, psychology, education, sociology, organizational development and management theory.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Professionals in the area of HR, training and development activities and those supporting organizational behavior. HRD/ HRM managers and directors who have attended management of the training function programmes such as those offered by ESAMI.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify and apply HRD competencies and best practices in the field of HRD;
• Develop a performance improvement programme using performance-consulting approach to HRD innervations;
• Plan and organize an HRD intervention for their organizations
• Formulate a mentoring and coaching implementation plan for their organizations;
• Measure a financial return on investment of an HRD intervention in order to show the HRD value proposition for an organization.
• Strategic hrd;
• Performance improvement programming;
• Managing an hrd leaning system;
• Performance consulting;
• Hrd measurement and evaluation;
• Mentoring and coaching.