In the developing world and especially in the public service, the attraction, motivation and retention of talented employees is becoming more challenging. This programme will provide an overview of the talent management process, focusing on the three areas of attracting, developing, and retaining talented people in an organization. The programme deals with the issue of talent management from the organization’s, as well as the employee’s perspective. This programme will emphasize on developing the individuals within an organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Senior HR professionals and managers within the private and public sector organizations who are responsible for managing and developing employees.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:-
• Describe and demonstrate understanding of the talent life-cycle model as well as the understanding of the value of Talent Management;
• Design and manage an effective talent management system in their respective organizations.
• Talent management, an overview;
• Creating a learning organization;
• Workforce planning;
• Competency mapping and profiling;
• Leadership and succession planning.