Training management acumen is not necessarily something that you can pick up as you go along. As good managers develop, they recognize the fact that they need to enhance their essential skills to really perform in their organizations. This programme will help you to do that by building on your existing training management expertise and developing new competencies within a framework of essential skills for an HRD/training practitioner.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The programme is designed for managers and officers who are responsible for the training function, those who have management of training as part of their overall job and other managers/officers who want a deeper appreciation of the function. Participants will be afforded an opportunity to refocus, refresh and rededicate.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Manage effectively the training and or learning on their organization;
• Plan, cost effectively coordinate and control training activities;
• Prepare training proposals;
• Carry out and identify training needs.
• Training policy formulation and administration;
• Training needs analysis;
• Design and evaluation of effective training programmes;
• Preparation of hrd plans;
• Performance improvement programming;
• Budgeting and costing of training.